Friday, September 26, 2008

Mom2Mom

So this past Wednesday was my first day of Mom 2 Mom at Southwest Community Church. The purpose of Mom 2 Mom is to provide a place of renewal that will encourage, support and enrich moms. To equip moms with information that will assist them in being all God wants them to be as wife, mother and friend and to provide a safe and loving environment for our children.

I was so impressed and had an amazing morning. I had the biggest smile on my face when I left. It was so refreshing to be in a place where there was such an outpouring of positive energy. I will be forever grateful to my friend Catherine for introducing me to M2M.





1 comment:

Catherine said...

Danielle,
You are a blessing in my life and I am overjoyed that God has given us the opportunity to share our Wednesday mornings together!

I look forward to getting to know you and your family better through this blog!

Love you!