Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm an Aunt!

So it has been a busy summer, that has finally come to and end. One of the things I was able to do was go to Rogers, Ark to see my new nephew! My sister Stephanie gave birth to a healthy 7lbs. 2oz. , 20 in. long baby boy, Zack Cyrus. Stephanie was supposed to be induced on Sept 11 her due date being Sept 12, 2008 and we had planned to fly out Sept 10 to be there for the induction the next day. Zack had ideas of his own, which meant coming a day earlier, so needless to say we missed his birth but were able to spend three days with them after we got there. I am so blessed to be an aunt and cannot wait until Stephanie, Jose and Zack move back to California to be closer to all of us.


I'm Finally and Aunt! Zack Cyrus Estrada 9/9/2008


I'm so proud of you Steph! The Weeks Girls


The Estrada Family

I cannot wait for Zack to meet his cousins.

No comments: