Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busiest time of the year for Aaron



Aaron is an amazing Husband, Father, provider, hard worker, I could go on and on and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. This time of the year is the busiest for all of us. Aaron leaves the house at 7:30 and gets home after 8 every night. Long day's for both of us. Yet he still comes home in a positive mood and although exhausted and cold has a smile on his face. Christmas time for the UPS Drivers is so busy and hectic, so this is my little shout out to UPS and of course Aaron for all of their hard work on a day-to-day basis and especially this time of year. Love you honey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine what their days are like right now!! Especially in the rain! I had a UPS guy SPRINT up to my door today and haul booty back to the truck... poor guys...