Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time to Update our Blog- August 2009

Time to start blogging again!!! Well a lot has been going on these last five months since I last updated our blog in July. Let's start with August 2009.

Starting with August- Grandma Marilyn was diagnosed with colon cancer and went in for a seven hour surgery to remove the mass. It was a success and no radiation or chemo was needed but after being released to go home to finish her healing she suffered a stroke. GiGi has since moved out of her condo and in with my Mom and Dad. We are blessed to have here on earth with us and each day she fights to regain her lost momentum.I'm going to start picking her up each month to bring her into our Spa to have massage done to help her not feel so fatigued.

August 1st

We opened the doors to our business Pink Tanning & Body Spa! I am thrilled to be doing what I am passionate about, have a supportive husband that helps me every step of the way and being able to take my children to work with me. It's a blessing to say the least and five months after opening our doors we are doing great and gaining more and more regular clients each day. www.pinkbodyspa.com

August 23-
Our precious baby girls Aja Indiana & Sydney Madison turned 2! They are so busy and all over the place. They love to dance, sign, color, paint, Dora the Explorer and are so full of life. I am so blessed to be their Mommy!
>

No comments: