Friday, January 30, 2009

First Haircut


Cousin It

I know, it was way too long

Much better

Aja

Sydney

Our baby girls

So the girls have been needing a haircut for quite some time now but of course I've been dragging my feet. It's always so hard when it's their first, their baby hair. Something about it doesn't make them so (baby) anymore. The girls can't seem to keep their hands out of their hair when a bow, headband or hair tie is in it. They take them out all the time and even pull them out of each other's hair. When Sage was about 14 months old I cut his. He sat in the sink in water and played contently while I did it. So instead of taking the girls some where I decided to do it myself again, while they were in the bathtub. Now they look like little, big girls. Again, they grow up way too fast. I only cut bangs, for the obvious ( to get it out of their faces) I won't take anything off of the length for awhile.

No comments: