Monday, January 5, 2009

First day of Preschool


On our way to school

All set with my Thomas the Train backpack

Walking to class

Heading into class with a big smile


Today was Sage's first day of Preschool! Like I expected we walked up to the class, he hung his little backpack on his assigned hook with his name above it and headed right into the class. I had my camera in hand and snapped a couple of pictures. His teacher Mrs. Moore who the children call Ms. Maria, said " Sage don't you want to give Mommy a hug and a kiss goodbye?" He responded with an, Oh yes! Came and gave me a hug and a kiss and said bye bye Mama. Such a big boy. I then walked to the car a started to cry and called Aaron to tell him the news. It is truly a bitter sweet and we are so proud of our little man. Aaron wished he could have been there and he said he probably would have reacted just like I did. When I picked him up he was so happy and said he had fun. His teacher said he did great and asked for me a few times but did really well. So tomorrow we'll do it again. We look forward to watching Sage blossom and learn. This day has come way too quickly I can't believe it's been three years.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Way to go, Sage! We are all so proud of you!