Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Steph













Happy Birthday Stephers!


Today is my sister Stephanie's Birthday! She is an amazing person, sister, friend, daughter and brand new Mommy. She lives in Arkansas and I cannot wait for her and Zack to be closer to home. I miss you everyday and an so excited to see you all at Christmas. I love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day. Know that you are loved and thought about all the time. Love you Steph!

God made us sisters, our hearts made us friends. Love keeps us bonded thru thick and thru thin. Being family gives permanent ties, for which I am grateful to be in your life. Though our paths may lead down separate roads, God gave us each other to help with the load. God had a great plan, as he always does. Growing together was the best for us. I can't imagine my life without you. Sisters are for keeps and forever true.

For happy times shared through the years, for the loyalty, love, the laughter and tears. For the special things only you can do, for all these things, I thank you! Time and space may separate us,but heartstrings know no end. I'm proud to call you my sister, happier still to call you my friend.


"I smile because your my sister...I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!"


"A Sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone."


No comments: