Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Aaron













This past weekend I was off of work and was able to spend a wonderful weekend with the family and celebrate Aaron's Birthday with an early dinner out. His actual b-day was election day November 4th. We had an amazing evening. We went out for Sushi and then to the Falls for dessert and drinks. I think we told each other that we needed to do this more about ten times. We try to as often and possible but it seems like it's typically when it's for a special occasion. I feel so blessed to be married to Aaron.

As time goes by, the really important things in life become stronger, more meaningful, and even more precious. Aaron you are at the heart of everything, that truly matters to me in this life. I could not do it without you and you bring me so much joy and are such a special person, husband and father. I love you, Happy Birthday.

Here are pictures of Sage making Daddy a cake. I let him pick out the cake and frosting. Chocolate cake, vanilla frosting and of course sprinkles.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

So sweet...
Aaron has much to celebrate!
Sounds like you guys had a perfect date night.

Hailey said...

That is the cutest picture of Aaron and Sage - seriously! Something so sweet about shirtless daddy's and their children.

by the way - I read Catherine's post on your birthday gift to her! so sweet!