Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009


Relaxing before dinner

The view from our room

Sydney my precious baby girl

Having fun in the sun, eating some snacks

Our beautiful babies



Aaron surprised me with a local getaway weekend to the Marriott Desert Springs Resort. We stayed overnight while my parents watched the kiddos. We checked in and relaxed in the lobby and had some drinks and appetizers before dinner. The weekend was full of surprises, it was such a relaxing, well needed and much appreciated weekend with my wonderful hubby, I love you Aaron thank you! Then when we got home later the next day, we played in the backyard with the kids and enjoyed our family time together.

2 comments:

ZackCyrus said...

Look at how big everyone is getting. Sidney looks just like a little Cathy thats crazy. Zack cut his first tooth yesterday on the bottom. He's getting so big and way too fast. It sure dose look like you had a good mothers day. Arron is so good to you. Mine is going to be this Friday, better late then never. I get to get an hour massage, I'm look forward to that very much. LOVE YOU ALL!!

ZackCyrus said...

P.S.

I have the picture of all of them at the table on my desktop at work :)