Monday, March 16, 2009

Andy Roddick






Tennis anyone?!?!...so my side job is being a paparazzo. One of the very neat things about working at the La Qunita Resort is that we always have celebrities staying in house and especially come tennis season or any other big event. The main tennis court at the resort in right next to the Spa, so as I was walking in to start my day Andy Roddick was practicing on the court. Just happened to have my camera in my purse from the birthday party I left before coming to work. So from the staircase that leads up to the Spa employee entrance I snapped a couple pictures through the fruit trees. We aren't supposed to go down and watch, so I had to be sneaky. Good thing for zoom.




3 comments:

ZackCyrus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZackCyrus said...

That is too cool!

Hailey said...

fabulous photo's! We made it out saturday night to watch the tournament and had a great time. miss seeing you with M2M being on break!