Friday, October 3, 2008

My baby and Me

Yesterday I went to my girlfriend Keri's home to have our monthly board meeting. Keri and I share the secretarial position together in our Moms Club, yes there's lots to do in a Moms Club! Not just sitting around gossiping. Even though we can still find time to do that in between planning fundraisers, monthly events, the calender and fifty children running around :) it's an amazing group of women and organization. www.momsclubindiolaquinta.com

So while we were there I noticed Aja off to the side with a baby doll. She was holding it to her chest and patting the baby on the back! I couldn't believe how precious it was and at 13 months old,to see that little maternal instinct was adorable. So I thought of their baby dolls they had received for a birthday present that I had put up, I knew I'd have to take them out once we got home. So now Aja and Sydney have their babies in their beds with them and out to play with. The first video was at Keri's house and the second was when we got home.


No comments: