Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Celebration Part 1


A picture before we leave to the park
Our little Fireman and the Pumpkin Princesses


Yummy muffin for breakfast


Everyone having fun at the park


Swing time


Blowing his Halloween bubbles


Today we had a Halloween Party with my Moms Club at a local park. The kids dressed up and had a Halloween egg hunt, scooping witch's brew to find a prize and there was a trunk-or-treat contest for the Mommies to see who could decorated their trunk the best (by that I mean trunk of their car) :). We had tons of fun and sweets. It was a fun day at the park. Since Aaron works during the week and I work weekends Michelle and I will be going to Oak Glen Pumpkin Patch when she gets home from Arkansas. We've missed her tons while she's been gone to spend time with Stephanie and Zack for the last six weeks. I already told her that I have Oak Glen and a Living Desert trip planned when she gets back. The kiddos have missed there auntie Michelle and I've missed my sister. So needless to say we have a ton of Halloween surprises planned.

No comments: